CAREERS AT PDI
PDI is leading the way through innovative solutions, smart technology and experienced people. Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2020, and consistently named one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada for the past 3 years in a row (small to medium sized companies). Priestly Demolition is a growing company with plenty of opportunities for future development.
“Demolition is very much a team sport, and our employees know that their role is important and appreciated.”
– Brian Priestly, Vice-President Operations
Priestly Demolition is a family-run company and we consider ourselves one community, and one family where people are the first priority. We focus on four core values that we promote daily: family, integrity, innovation and safety.
PDI continually invests in our talent, championing their ongoing development. We are fortunate to have some of the sharpest industry leaders in the field of demolition and are proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Opportunities in Canada
- Demolition Labourer – Port Hope,ON
- Fleet Operations Manager – King, ON
- Foreman – Port Hope, ON
- Forklift Operator – Aurora, ON
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic – King, ON
- High Reach Equipment Operator – Calgary, AB
- IT Support Coordinator – King, ON
- Payroll Coordinator – King, ON
- Project Coordinator – King, ON
- Project Coordinator – Port Hope, ON
- Structural Engineer – Calgary, AB
- Welder – King, ON
Opportunities in the U.S.A
- General Manager – Fairfax, VA
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Fairfax, VA
CO-OP | APPRENTICESHIPS
Co-op students and apprentices who have the opportunity to work with Priestly Demolition on work placements, or during the summer, gain a unique insight into the industry and PDI’s precise and engineered approach to demolition.